We value diverse backgrounds and the insights gained from previous experience, as well as the drive and determination to create your own path.
Stout provides a platform for you to exceed even your own expectations. You will have the ability to work with talented individuals with deep industry knowledge and unparalleled expertise to provide exceptional client service in a results oriented and collaborative culture.
We will provide the tools and the resources for you to continue to develop your career and in turn you will have the ability to stretch yourself and your abilities in order to achieve your professional and personal goals.
We look for people who:
- Are great to work with – culture is everything. Life is too short to not love what you do and who you do it with.
- Have unparalleled expertise – demonstrated thought leadership, technical articles, or speaking engagements.
- Possess deep industry knowledge – extensive experience in a particular segment or business line.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? If Stout sounds like the right place for you to grow and succeed, let’s talk.
You've earned respect in the industry. You're committed to your practice, clients, and profession. Stout provides you with the freedom, platform, and operational support to take your practice to the next level. We are always interested in talking with senior leaders looking for a collaborative and supportive environment.
We look for senior leaders with:
- An established book of business
- A desire for a team based culture
Stout provides you with:
- The ability to shape the firm
- A more enjoyable culture
- The freedom to chart your own course
- A better economic opportunity
- Smooth succession plan
- The benefits of being in a privately owned company
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a senior leader at Stout, we invite you to contact Simon Heaton at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
We are committed to building and sustaining a corporate culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusion. At Stout, we honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals.
Our goal is to provide a compensation and benefits program that allows employees to choose what’s most important to them. We offer a range of choices that can be tailored for your needs and life stage.
Firm Culture and History
For more than 30 years, our professionals have embodied Stout's core values: Positive & Team-Oriented, Accountable, Committed, Entrepreneurial, Relationship-Focused, Super-Responsive & Great Communicators.