Our goal is to provide a compensation and benefits program that allows employees to choose what’s most important to them. Our selection of benefits offers a range of choices that can be tailored for your needs and life stage.
Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage: Traditional PPO and High Deductible Health Plan options allow you to select a plan that best meets your needs.
- Participants may be eligible to contribute on a pre-tax basis to an HSA that can be used to pay for qualified medical expenses.
- Vision Care Program: For routine eye care, contacts or glasses.
- Dental Coverage: For preventive care and restoration services.
- Employee Assistance Program: Resources designed to help you manage work, personal and family responsibilities.
Financial Planning and Retirement
- Compensation: Competitive salary and performance rewards, including eligibility for bonus based on merit and company performance.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: Multiple investment options, matching contributions. Discretionary match/profit sharing.
- Pre-Tax Accounts: Eligible employees may use pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible expenses, including dependent day care, qualified health expenses and transportation costs.
- Vendor discounts: Popular products at a lower cost to you.
Rainy Day Benefits
- Life Insurance: Group term, accidental death and dismemberment, and voluntary life coverage available.
- Disability Insurance: Provides income during a short-term or long-term disability.
Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off: Accumulation based on level and years of service.
- Holidays: Seven designated and three floater holidays each year.
- Sabbatical: Eligibility based on years of service.
- Community Service PTO: Paid time off to participate in community service activities.
- Matching Contributions: Stout will match your philanthropic contributions of up to $100 per year.
Flexible Work Schedules
- Stout offers flexible work schedules on an individual basis whenever practicable to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
- Internal Employee Resource Groups: Internal networking opportunities throughout the company.
- Professional designation reimbursement: Reimbursement for the achievement of certain designations is available.
- Membership in business, civic, and professional organizations: Reimbursement is available for annual dues and fees for certain organizations.
- Service anniversary awards: Stout celebrates those employees with a long-term relationship with the firm by providing them with a gift of their choice for certain milestone anniversaries.