Stout’s managed service provides a dedicated team of experts who will maximize your technology investment, reduce your administrative burden, and ensure a defensible process.
Legal holds are critical to a successful eDiscovery program. Optimal management of this process requires dedicated time and focus, a strong governance model, and eDiscovery expertise.
Stout’s managed service provides a dedicated team of experts who will ensure a defensible process, maximize your technology investment, and reduce your administrative burden.
- Best-in-class legal hold program: Our assessment matures your legal hold program to align with industry peers and standards and identify under-utilized functionality that can result in operational improvements and efficiencies.
- Increased team output: By leveraging our dedicated experts to perform tasks such as user support, reporting, integration monitoring, or release testing, your team is freed to address under-served tasks and perform higher-value work.
- Confidence and comfort: Our governance model, reporting framework, and hands-on user support give you confidence that integrations are working as expected and legal holds are issued correctly, data is preserved, and custodian compliance is addressed.
- On-call expertise and scalability: Your team gains experienced legal hold and eDiscovery experts to serve as trusted advisors. We offer practical and strategic guidance and support matters or special projects when needed.
- Predictable fixed cost: Our model ensures you receive high-quality, value-added support using a fixed, predictable price model.
Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
CLM processes and workflows are complex and require dedicated post-implementation support for successful user adoption.
Stout’s managed service provides a senior team of CLM experts who help maintain high user adoption, implement ongoing improvements, reduce administrative burden, and maximize your technology investment.
- Resources: Our team of CLM resources proactively helps streamline design and implements workflow improvements that result in operational efficiencies.
- Increased user adoption: Our clients gain greater adoption by leveraging our dedicated experts to conduct ongoing user training, configure template improvements, create clause libraries, and monitor contract performance and usage reports.
- Confidence and comfort: We develop a governance model that works for your organization so that you improve user satisfaction and reduce risk by ensuring a more complete CLM repository.
- Expertise and scalability: Your team gains experienced CLM experts to serve as trusted advisors. We offer practical and strategic guidance and support special projects when needed.
- Predictable fixed cost: Our model ensures you receive high-quality, value-added support as an extension of your team using a fixed, predictable price model.