Legal Management Consulting
The Stout Legal Management Consulting team assists corporate counsel and law firms in managing their business. We work side by side with legal organizations, their IT and business partners, and third-party providers to contain risk and cost through process improvement, efficient data management, and technology usage.
We help clients ensure that the right people perform the right work and position the legal organization for success in the eyes of executives and team members. Our services focus on achieving tangible results and enduring change. We serve both as advisors and as experienced, scalable, hands-on resources.
Legal Operations »
- Process and Resource Optimization
- Vendor Management
- Spend Analysis and Cost Reduction
- Process and Program Improvement
- Data Mapping, Migration, and Remediation
- Case Management and Managed Services
Legal Technology »
- Assessment and Roadmap
- System Selection
- Legal Operations
ALM Intelligence Pacesetter
Stout's Legal Management Consulting practice named 2021-2022 Market Leader and Pacesetter in Legal Operations by ALM Intelligence. Read the full press release.
Unparalleled experience and creative solutions
We have extensive experience guiding the legal industry through unique challenges and operational demands, such as:
- New General Counsel, Head of Litigation, or Head of Legal Operations
- Corporate directives for cost savings and operational improvements
- Increase in remote employees and virtual data management
- Push for using alternative service providers, such as legal process outsourcing
- Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Organizational restructuring of legal department roles
- Significant litigation or regulatory events (large volume, high risk, etc.)
- Revisiting current legal technology and exploring new technology options
- Moving the IT infrastructure to the cloud
Jim MitchellManaging Director
Stacie NeeterManaging Director
Data Analytics and Spend Management Webinar
System Selection: How to Find the Right Fit?
5 Ways to Use Analytics to Ease Your eDiscovery Burden
Is Your Company or Department Litigation Ready?
Don't Let Data Migration Lead to a Data Migraine
Innovation Driving New Approach to Legal Operations at Novartis