Stout partners with hospitals, health systems, and medical practices to optimize the operations that impact the delivery of care. These efficiencies may mitigate financial struggles borne of COVID-19, recent acquisitions, and generally the increasing need to diagnose patients remotely. During uncertain times and changing business conditions, Stout helps clinics deploy advanced technologies to expedite the expanded breadth of medical services arising from telehealth.
As part of our standard engagement, we will:
- Examine the clinic needs (healthcare is “local”)
- Understand the medical specialty in question (which impacts telehealth care delivery options)
- Provide guidance on federal and state requirements relative to telehealth
- Consult on appropriate billing codes and revenue cycle
- Offer insights on information technology requirements and IT infrastructure needed for telehealth systems
- Assess and optimize integration of telehealth platforms with electronic medical record (EMR) software
- Determine digital strategy, market analysis, and technology evaluation based on existing telehealth platforms
- Augment telehealth with AI algorithms to improve diagnostic accuracy
- Assist in the transition to between in-person and telehealth services
- Deploy telehealth and operational solutions that drive a measurable impact
Stout offers an end-to-end solution to assist clients regardless of where they are on the telehealth continuum: exploring and evaluating options, already deployed, or determining how to optimize existing telehealth services.
Who We Serve
- Health systems
- Medical practices