Artificial intelligence (AI) and digital transformation is anticipated to reshape the business world and provide significant competitive advantages. In 2019, enterprise use of AI and digital transformation grew at 37% (with a 270% increase in the past four years), and in 2021, AI and digital transformation will create $2.9 trillion of business value and 6.2 billion hours of worker productivity. Given these trends, incorporating AI and digital transformation into your business is essential.
For more than 25 years, Stout has applied our experience in strategic, operational, and financial issues to our clients' most pressing and important business decisions. With Stout's Artificial Intelligence and Digital Transformation services, we combine our human intellectual capital with AI and automated technology to deliver insights, analyses, and predictive models that have a measurable impact on profit.
Our Digital Services
Our practice delivers five main offerings:
Define strategy based on IT infrastructure and data assessment
Transform and visualize data for insights and reporting
Build, train and deploy machine learning models
Reduce cost and increase productivity and efficiency
Assess network, application and data security and ensure regulatory compliance
Examples of our Consulting Services include:
- Build vs. buy analysis for digital/data platforms
- Recommendations of data and API enterprise strategies
- Assessment of data privacy and regulatory compliance
- Data platform modernization and cloud migration
- RPA consulting finance and accounting
- Data protection assessment
- CCPA compliance
- ERP data-focused optimization
- Inventory demand forecasting
- Cybersecurity vulnerability and risk assessment
- Predictive maintenance
- Supply chain optimization
- Intelligent marketing
- Customer service automation
- Invoice processing automation
- Insurance claims processing automation
- Telehealth integration and implementation
Who We Serve
- C-level executives
- Data, analytics, and information technology leaders
Our Articles in the News:
- 2019 Gartner CIO Agenda Survey.
- “Leverage Augmented Intelligence to Win with AI,” Gartner Research, June 2019.