Artificial intelligence (AI) is anticipated to reshape the business world and provide significant competitive advantages. In 2019, enterprise use of AI grew at 37% (with a 270% increase in the past four years), and in 2021, AI will create $2.9 trillion of business value and 6.2 billion hours of worker productivity. Given these trends, incorporating AI into your business is essential.
For more than 25 years, Stout has applied our experience in strategic, operational, and financial issues to our clients' most pressing and important business decisions. With Stout's Artificial Intelligence services, we combine our human intellectual capital with AI and automated technology to deliver insights, analyses, and predictive models that have a measurable impact on profit.
How We Use AI
- Leverage machine learning to introduce a mathematically driven approach where corporate decisions are based on the probabilistic view of desired outcomes based on selected parameters, like ROI
- Transform, visualize, and ingest large sets of data in order to extract hidden patterns and information not easily identified by human domain experts
- Apply rapid prototyping AI modeling techniques that quickly analyze all relevant data sets and produce hidden insights and recommendations
- Automate repetitive manual processes that are time-consuming and prone to human error
Where We Use AI
- Product pricing
- Risk assessment
- Intelligent marketing
- Demand forecasting
- Staff scheduling/workflow
- Supply chain optimization
- Customer service automation
- Reputation management
- Lead generation and analysis
- Behavioral analytics
- Capital allocation
Who We Serve
- C-level executives
- Data, analytics, and information technology leaders
- 2019 Gartner CIO Agenda Survey.
- “Leverage Augmented Intelligence to Win with AI,” Gartner Research, June 2019.