Stout led the implementation of a contract management technology for the Global Legal Center of Excellence at a Fortune 500 Financial Services company. The client sought to improve the efficiency of their existing contract management process through business process automation across contract intake, assignment, drafting, review, and execution. Partnering with a third-party technology leader, our team worked directly with the client to assess business requirements, identify pain points, and implement a solution designed to meet their unique needs.
As part of this project, Stout led efforts to:
- Construct a flexible project plan that included tasks, roles, timelines, and deliverables
- Conduct workshops to understand the solution requirements for contract phases, intake forms, integrations, workflow, and security
- Standardize the existing contract review and approval process
- Design audit metrics to increase visibility into time to completion reporting across contract phases
- Integrate the solution with other client-specific technologies to further automate the request intake process
- Configure the user interface for contract service requests and central repository management
- Develop and execute user acceptance test scripts with more than 30 testers and facilitate error resolution with the technology vendor<
- Provide input into end user training guides and conduct hands-on user training sessions for more than 30 users
- Provide post-implementation support for all users and communicate future and ongoing solution enhancements
This implementation resulted in significant gains in efficiency through automation of the manual contract management processes and increased visibility and reporting throughout the process.